Back From Silicone Valley!
My girl and I just returned from always festive Las Vegas. It was a great trip and we had a lot of fun. My bronchitis got slightly better, believe it or not, and the weather was very comfortable. Here are a few thoughts and highlights of our trip:
- If you ever get the chance to see Cirque du Soleil, you must do it. It's an unbelievable experience. Every part of the show was amazing, from the choreography to the athleticism of the actors.
- The Cirque du Soleil show we saw was titled Love and was based on Beatles songs. I enjoy the Beatles and that made the experience that much better.
- There's just something great about grabbing an alcoholic beverage and walking down the strip, into stores and casinos and thinking nothing of it. So free!
- As cool as many of the casinos look from the outside, they're pretty much all the same on the inside. Slots, tables, and degenerates gambling away what they can't afford.
- When it comes to females enhancing their appearance, I'm all for it. I think that if it helps them improve their self-confidence they should do it. Less is more though ladies, less is more.
- New York, New York is by far my favorite casino/hotel. Better atmosphere and features than many of the other
Well, with Vegas behind us, it's time for new articles. You'll get one tomorrow!