You Script. You Style. Introducing Script & Style.
Any good designer or developer is never satisfied with their knowledge. To maintain and grow as a designer or developer, the person must read the popular blogs, keep up with the new tools, and take as much from their web experiences as they can. From my experience, I would even go as far as to say that designers want to be developers, and visa versa.
With that in mind, Chris Coyier and I have launched a website for both designers and developers:
What makes Script & Style different from other similar sites? Easy:
- Exclusive articles -- Read articles about new ideas from experienced, creative authors. I authored the first one: Drag, Drop, Sort, Save.
- You have the power -- If you spot an article you think that designers and developers should know about, submit it for approval.
- Moderated links -- Cut through the crap and avoid spam or sponsored posts. Only worthy links are promoted.
- Responsive posting -- Chris and I post every day of the week. Expect links every single day of the week.
- Direct Links -- You don't need to click through to a specific article page to get to the article; hit the direct link and move on to the good stuff.