This Moo’s For You! MooTools 1.2 Has Arrived!
U2's been singing this week because Monday was a beautiful day. Monday marked the release of MooTools 1.2, a landmark release. CNET's Aaron Newton (and MooTools developer) was so blown away by Valerio and Co's new ideas that he wanted to name this release 2.0 but Valerio chose to keep this version as 1.2. If you'd like details on the new improvements, please visit the MooTools blog.
Even though Moo 1.2 was just officially released, I've been delivering no-bull MooTools 1.2 articles for months now. Download the newest Moo and check out my articles:
- MooTools Gone Wild: Element Flashing
- Facebook Sliders With MooTools and CSS: Now With Image Generation
- Create a Color Palette Using CSS and MooTools 1.2
- Flashy FAQ's Using MooTools Sliders
- Drag. Drop. Lock.
- Implementing Basic and Fancy Show/Hide Using MooTools 1.2
- Save Text Size Preference Using MooTools 1.2
- MooTools onLoad SmoothScrolling
- Assign Anchor IDs Using MooTools 1.2
- SmoothScroll Using MooTools 1.2
- Morphing Element Using MooTools and CSS
- Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon Using MooTools 1.2
- Dynamically Load Stylesheets Using MooTools 1.2
- NSFW Blocker MooTools 1.2 and CSS
- Basic AJAX Requests Using MooTools 1.2
- MooTools 1.2 OpenLinks Class
- Using MooTools For Opacity
- MooTools Zebra Tables Class
- DWRequest: MooTools 1.2 AJAX Listener