$100 SenchaCon Discount Code
SenchaCon is fast approaching and it promises to be epic. A few highlights attendees can expect:
- Held at Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin
- Get insider and bleeding edge information on Sencha's technologies
- Sponsored by mobile development and production leaders
- Full Day hackathon
- Meet other mobile / front-end developers who look to push the boundaries of performance and usability
- A few days away from work to concentrate on hardcore client-side badassery
- Mozilla legend, fan favorite, and world class ginger Christian Heilmann will speak
Sencha has given me a discount code to save developers $100 on registration costs!
$100 Discount Code:
You can check out SenchaCon highlights or register with the discount code.
new Element Madness
The first way to create UI-driven...
As much as developers now loathe Flash, we're still playing a bit of catch up to natively duplicate the animation capabilities that Adobe's old technology provided us. Of course we have canvas, an awesome technology, one which I highlighted 9 mind-blowing demos. Another technology available...
While I'm not a huge sIFR advocate I can understand its allure. A customer recently asked us to implement sIFR on their website but I ran into a problem: the sIFR headings wouldn't print because they were Flash objects. Here's how to fix...
Client-side APIs on mobile and desktop devices are quickly providing the same APIs. Of course our mobile devices got access to some of these APIs first, but those APIs are slowly making their way to the desktop. One of those APIs is the getUserMedia API...