What I’m Thankful For: 2009 Web Edition
I'd like to take a moment this Thanksgiving to thank some people that deserved to be.
- I'd like to thank the MooTools team for all of the support and hard work. I feel truly honored to be around such intelligent, driven group of individuals. I'd like to specifically thank Aaron Newton and Valerio Proietti for being great leaders and advisers. MooTools FTW.
- I'd like to thank members of the MooTools community for all of their hard work. Sometimes I don't think we all realize just how much we're changing the web. Keep up the good work MooToolers!
- I'd like to thank friends like Chris Coyier and Eric Wendelin for letting me bounce ideas off of them, however rubbish they may be.
- I'd like to thank Babel Fish for allowing me to easily translate senseless phrases to other languages so that I may send said messages to foreign members of the MooTools team.
- I'd like to thank Rey Bango for being my whipping boy whenever I need to talk smack to someone.
- I'd like to thank Twitter for creating a service that allows me to be riveting in 140 characters or less.
- I'd like to thank DirecTv for allowing to purchase not one but two soccer packages. I get to see EPL, SPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue, Russian League, and Champhions League. In turn I'd like to thank Darren Waddell for being patient with me as I ask questions and initially attempted to be a Chelsea fan. I've seen the errors of my ways: go Gunners!
- I'd like to thank my advertisers who are unknowingly paying for the rock I just bought.
- I'd like to thank all of the crappy sites our there for giving me so many ideas for improvements.
- I'd like to thank the developers and designers that follow me here, provide encouragement and constructive criticism, and reach out to help with projects. You guys make all the time I spend on this blog worth it.
Thank you again!